Friday, April 19, 2013

Message boards

So for this project I've been reading message boards all over the interent. I have a tumblr and I found that that is the best in my opinion. It shows pictures and text posts describing what depression is and what other people are struggling with as well. I think that if someone is looking for a way to vent their feelings or frustrations with their illness tumblr is a great place to do it.

Also if someone just goes to google and types is "depression message boards" it'll bring you up to a lot of different types and from there on you can find the one that you feel will help you the best. This way though is not the same as going and talking with a therapist if someone is feeling really low I still suggest seeking help but these message boards can help you get advice from those also suffering, that way you don't feel so alone.

I found all of these quite helpful and like I said above tumblr is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment